Lymphatic drainage massage has become a rapidly desired service, there are so many benefits, from feeling good to looking good. Whether you’re seeking lymphatic drainage massages post-surgery or seeking relief from bloating and inflammation, lymphatic drainage massages are a great, natural option that is quickly gaining popularity due to immediate results, located near you in Rosedale.
We offer lymphatic drainage massage that are safe and are done gently to break down lymph congestion, help stimulate lymph nodes, and drain waste. This effective therapeutic massage near Summerhill Ave. relieves your body of excess fluids and stimulates blood circulation. If you suffer from Edema, lymphatic drainage massages helps move fluids out of the swollen areas of your body and then produce relief as the swelling subsides. If you’re pregnant, ask your doctor if you’re safe to get a lymphatic drainage massage if you deal with uncomfortable swelling.
Results can be seen immediately, which is the reason lymphatic drainage massages are gaining rapid popularity.
Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage Massages:
- Relieves Tension and stress that can be felt as discomfort in your body. Stress creates tension in your body and often can cause muscle knots or muscle aches. Lymphatic massages can help ease that tension to allow your body to release and relax.
- Post-cosmetic surgery lymphatic drainage massages contribute to a faster healing process. By stimulating blood flow and releasing fluid that may be stagnant within the lymph nodes. Post-surgery lymphatic massages are usually recommended by cosmetic surgeons. Consult your doctor when considering a lymphatic drainage massage to be certain that you’re clear and able to at your healing phase.
- Post-non-cosmetic surgical procedures can contribute to body swelling, a lymphatic drainage massage can help reduce fluid retention, and can help your body heal faster.
- Reducing cellulite. Yes, you read that right, bye-bye cellulite! Lymphatic drainage massages help drain fluid built up in tissue areas that contribute to cellulite. These massages help rid your body of excess fats and fluid in your tissue.
- Instant results are noticeable, you’ll leave the office feeling great and looking great. With reduced water and fluid retention, you’ll have noticeable improvements in your curves, you’ll love your results.
- Boost your immune system naturally, lymphatic massages help give your immune system a boost.
Lymphatic drainage massage helps target specific areas that need relief and contouring to enhance your figure. And with toxins being drained from your body, your body will be able to kickstart its fat-burning process.
To maintain your contoured shape, a regularly scheduled massage will keep bloating and swelling to a minimum and will allow you to keep your figure as you like.
Our Registered Massage Therapists (RMT) are trained to provide this service. They are trained and educated on how to help your lymphatic system drain any excess fluids. By getting a lymphatic drainage massage, your kidneys will also boost their function and help with your blood circulation. Our locations hire the best-certified professionals who have the training and knowledge to provide this service to give you amazing and instant results.
Depending on your preferences, our licensed massage therapist can also recommend other types of services and treatments that we offer to help get your body feeling and looking great. There are so many natural ways to help your body feel great, and if natural remedies are something you prefer, then we can offer different types of treatments.
From Downtown Toronto to Summerhill, we are readily available for your appointment. Give us a call or send us a message for more information, to find your nearest location, or to schedule your lymphatic drainage massage today. You are going to love your results!